Toomah Community Centre
CLOSURE OF OUR FACILITY – COVID-19
In the interest of public health and safety and in response to the Australian Government’s measures to help stop the spread, our centre is temporarily closed.
For urgent enquiries email email@example.com
Please note: Windermere are still delivering services, in a modified capacity. For information about these services please call 1300 946 337.
The perfect space for your next function or event
Toomah Community Centre is ideal for creating an excellent impression with customers and guests. Located within a modern and contemporary building, our facilities are suitable for presentations, training sessions, community group events, seminars or meetings.
Five separate rooms are available for hire – with the added convenience of easy-to-move partition walls – so you can customise spaces to suit your individual needs.
Facility features include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital projector screen and/or interactive whiteboards
- Built in sound system with AV equipment (wireless microphone & lectern)
- On site café, available to cater for your event
- Community kitchen
- On site car parking
- Great public transport access – adjacent to Cardinia Railway Station
Windermere is working in conjunction with the Cardinia Shire Council to provide you with a positive experience and to ensure your next event reaches its potential.
Windermere is a community service organisation assisting children, families and individuals across south east Victoria within four areas:
- Family Wellbeing
- Development & Early Childhood Education
- Support for victims of trauma, assault and/or violent crime
- Community Strengthening
Windermere’s services are primarily funded by government and through private donors.